2.11.10

Adventures with Roro and Caisa

 Roro really does look better than me in my clothes...fucking hell.
 Roro takes a photo of me taking a photo while Caisa eats her jumper.
 Caisa gives birth to a french man smoking a cigarette.
 Roro in a Wig.
 This is what french men look like when you interrupt their conversation.
 Roro before bed.
 Roro at my last gig with Private Lives. He missed the entire set because he was in the toilet.
Beautiful Caisa with long hair.


I have been spending time with my friends and this is what happened.

Posting photos of my and my friends being silly in my flat and dressing up as drag queens might not be the best response to my previous post. But these photos were taken in a state of complete freedom and reckless abandon, which are qualities that I love about myself and my life....in moderation of course. And guess what...I have said it before and I will say it again....I EFFING love my friends.

2 comments:

  1. I EFFING love you too Sydney fucking Southam !!! Nice pictures,,,very nice,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4h8uOUConE

    Lets all be Stupid xxx

    ReplyDelete