24.2.11

My Ass is Filled with Newspaper

On Tuesday, me and some friends (Elle Barreau, Leo Cohen and Aurore Pelisson)acted as models for our friend Tonga. The shoot was in a warehouse squat in Hackney Wick. We also shot on the roof, and the view of the Olympic site was amazing. I was wearing about 17 layers of clothing and I had a huge bustle filled with newspaper. We were instructed to act like animals, and did a sort of ritualistic mating dance...something we liked to call "sniff sniff". There was also a lot of time spent jumping perilously on a tiny trampoline, which was great fun and good exercise. As far as I know, Tonga plans to make a series of drawings from the photos, and maybe some animations as well. I for one can't wait to see the results. In the meantime, here are some photos I took with my magical iphone.




















I love arting with my friends.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely moment! SHARE SHARE SHARE and ENJOY!
    Aurore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great place, Great people, Great song, Perfect moment
    Merlin

    ReplyDelete