28.2.11

Musicing is Fun

On Saturday, I played my second gig with You and Others Around You at Servant Jazz Quarters in Dalston. It was super duper fun. Roro came and took photos.


















Britshop Chipshop and Inca Gold also played, and they were both awesome. OUr set was super fun, thank god, because I was in the foulest mood of all time for the rest of the night, and then I was locked out of my flat at 4 am because I left my keys at the bar. Thank god for sexy french men...just what a damsel in distress needs...especially when they happen to live down the street...


Thanks to all who came. For those who missed it, we are playing at Barfly in Camden on March 12. It's gonna be super fantastic! I promise to be in a good mood all night! I swear I am usually incredibly charming and ridiculously funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment