22.7.10

Week

Well, some things have happened.


Private Lives played in a pop up shop in Brixton last Thursday. There were some, em, technical difficulties (I didn't have a mic), but all in all it was super fun and we got the people dancing, which is the point after all. The Drummers of Tedworth opened, dressed as cute creepy furry animals and making lots of percussive noises. Me likey.



All I can really say about Friday night is that there are some really good bartenders at the Haggerston, and Ping Pong is the greatest game ever invented.

Saturday, I was lucky enough to get tickets to The Creators Project party. Wicked party, free drinks all night, tonnes of art music and good times people. I was super late because I was waiting for my plus 1, but once I got there and found Caisa and Roman and started consuming free vodka red bulls at a rapid rate, my tardiness was of little import. Super fun times.


Hey, you know what I love? Swimming. It rules. For reals. I have a new swimming buddy and it's super duper awesome. I purchased a fake denim string bikini from Matalan just so I could indulge in my new addiction without having to stop at home for supplies. Me and the new buddy hit up London fields on saturday, then shoreditch house on monday. Seriously, I can't believe I haven't been doing this every day this month! This is a hot picture of me in a bikini...

This week and next are super busy. I am playing a gig with Private Lives on Friday at Elevator Gallery in Hackney Wick. AND an exhibition I am organizing as well as participating in opens on July 30. So super busy but so super awesome! Stay tuned because the next few weeks are going to be mental...in a good way...I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment