11.7.10

Hot Hot Heat

It is very hot in London. And everyone has gone insane.

Went to my friend's graduation party on Friday, and for some reason everyone thought it would be a good idea to get naked and go to the shop. Being naked is contagious, apparently. What started at as few  rogues expressing themselves turned into a full on topless dance party that lasted until about 11 am and ended with me doing the worm. Obvy!

A lot of the people at the party were also at Glastonbury, and every one one of us admitted that we were still experiencing festival hangover, which caused us to strip down and roam the streets. Who knew being civilized could be such a challenge?

On a different note, I will (almost probably) have a film being screened at The Big Chill festival and Shambala Festival. I really super duper wanna go to Shambala, it's on my birthday weekend. Holla at me if you wanna go!

No comments:

Post a Comment