13.4.11

Berlin Ich liebe dich

I just returned from a week in Berlin, and what can I say....the place was amazing, as usual. The only question I have is, when the fuck can I move there?

The week was filled with too many insane, inane and bizarre experiences to name them all, but if I had to pick a highlight, it would perhaps be driving through prenzlauer berg in a Volkswagon convertible with two german air hostesses and their weed dealer at noon on a tuesday after dancing our faces off at a variety of locales. What fun.

Oh ya, and can't forget Bonobo at Maria ost Banhoff. HOLEY MOLEY what an amazing gig.

Special thanks to Benjamin Teicher, aka Aurora Kiss, for being such a lovely friend and telling us about all the super duper cool places to go.

Look, I know it's a cliche to love Berlin this much...but I seriously LOVE Berlin so much. Be back soon, I promise.

Ok, now for some photos I took. That's why I ain't in any of them...















No comments:

Post a Comment