23.12.10

Canada Part 1

I have been in Canada for a week. I have been vomiting for most of that time. It may have had something to do with the massive party I had the night before I left...typical me. Pictures will appear on the interweb within days, I promise.

I am in Vancouver now, staying at my mum's apartment, but before that I was in Toronto for a week seeing friends. It was also my sister's 24th birthday, and in typical Mercy fashion, we went cosmic bowling. God, that girl will ALWAYS be a little kid, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I also got to hang with my niece Taylor, and my friends Erin and Morgan and Rebecca. I was in dire need of an injection of friend love, which is what I got.

So now I am in Vancity, seeing family and gearing up for Christmas insanity. Here are a few shots that I took on my mobile phone device...for your viewing pleasure....

 This is an actual Banksy that was vandalised...twice...by different graffiti hooligans
 My beautiful niece Taylor
 This is my Mum's mouse pad...AWESOME photos of me and my sister looking gross. HA!
This is so awesome. It is a computer generated "drawing" of me and my sister. We got it at the Cosmic Bowling Alley. SO worth the four bucks. Ain't we pretty?

I guess this means I am God? God-like, at the very least...you know, cuz I can do the worm...like God...


Yay Canadia! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment