2.5.10

Are you there world? It's me, Sydney...

I traveled a lot in the last month. We went to Malmo to visit my friend Karl for his birthday. Then Copenhagen in an attempt to get back to my roots (my mum is Danish). And of course, Berlin to meet my friends Bryn and Simon, whereupon I sprained my foot (see previous X-ray post). These are my photos.

Oh yes, and I got arrested yesterday and I am now banned from Primark for life. Photos and videos to come shortly.


Karl

Ragusa. Best Chocolate ever.



At the Races in Malmo





Karl's birthday gift wrapped in Cassette Tape


Strip Club



Kierkegaard




Giaocometti at Louisiana Museum



Gav and the Wall, Berlin




Me and my Sister






Bryn Phillips of Private Lives



Dead bird in my Garden


Berlin


Danish Lighthouse






Hans Christian Andersen






Copenhagen Sun


Fletcher and Friend






Olympics 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment