8.4.10

Stuff and Things and Shit



I haven't posted anything in a long time. Things that have happened:

1) I cut my hair and dyed part of it blond.



2) I had a Massive House Party. Hundreds of people showed up, half of whom I did not know. The house was trashed and people put out cigarette butts on our couch cushions. I hid for most of the night in my bedroom, locking myself in with a few special people I could actually tolerate. One girl passed out in my bed and slept until 3 pm the next day, blissfully unaware of the chaos going on around her, although I have a sneaking suspicion that she may have pissed on my duvet. It was actually super fun (mostly for the guests), and I made some great new friends, but I am definitely gonna wait a loooooooong time to open up my home to the public (the public being intoxicated artists, students, vagabonds and skateboarders).

3) Gavin came to visit (and he is still here). Amazing.




4) I managed to retrieve a few shots from the infamous Tesco Tech.





5) Gavin and I went to Malmo Sweden, Copenhagen Denmark and Berlin Germany. We did mushrooms in Sweden, I got pinkeye and Gavin got robbed in Copenhagen, and I fell down the stairs and broke my foot in Berlin. It was awesome.

Anyways, will post photos and more details about the trip in a few days. In the meantime, I am going to Hyde Park in a wheelchair.






2 comments:

  1. yo i read your blog.. got any music recorded?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the process of recording a demo as we speak. We are playing at Punk on may 6 and we are doing a gig in a primark may 1. Come! Email me for more details on the primark gig ssoutham@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete