21.11.09

Ouch

A few weeks ago, I got my second tattoo (my first non-homemade one). This is the first photo I took of it, looking all fresh and bloody. In case you can't tell, it's an ice cream cone on my inner left wrist. This may seem completely random, but if you know anything about the art I have been making in recent months, you will know that it is EXTREMELY relevant.



What they say about tattoos being addictive is totally true. I already want another one...I am making some videos about horses, so I was thinking something equine-related. A horseshoe?

I like getting tattoos based on projects I have done. It is nice to think that even if I get sick of it, at least I will have an entire body of work to back up the work on my body.


p.s. Here is my forearm, freshly inked in my bedroom by Oscar Hazell. HSS...stands for Harvey Stevenson Southam.



No comments:

Post a Comment